Summer Stadium Racing Series Rule Book

DannyMackey

• 4 weeks later...

Just like in real Monster Jam, where there is an RII that shuts off all power to the truck, we use the same concept. Since this game does not allow us to RII someone who is running, if you have a hard roll over, an official will type RII in the chat. This means that you must stop your run, and wait for the official to either tell you to refire or tell you that your run is over.

Rules have been update based off of what occurred in the pre-season events.  Not many updates, so I'll re-list the important ones here:

• Only going to have 3 judges from 1-10 instead of 4.
  • In case of a tie in freestyle, the highest in overall freestyle points is given the win.  (All points are the same, just the tally win is determined)  There will only be tie breakers in the season debut, play-off debut, or season finale debut.
  • The points links have been updated to fit one spreadsheet.  There are multiple sheets within the file for all the series'.
  • All races are timed for lane choice each round.

Hope you guys look at the rules again.  I can tell how many people have re-downloaded.  And if there are any issues downloading, message Johan or myself on Sim-Monsters or AIM, and we will send you the rule book in a different format.

• 2 weeks later...

Rules have been update based off of what occurred in the pre-season events.  Not many updates, so I'll re-list the important ones here:

• In case of a tie in freestyle, the highest in overall freestyle points is given the win.  (All points are the same, just the tally win is determined)  There will only be tie breakers in the season debut, play-off debut, or season finale debut.
  • The points links have been updated to fit one spreadsheet.  There are multiple sheets within the file for all the series'.
  • Jacksonville, FL event will be switched with El Paso, TX. (Both are Chicago Style)

Hope you guys look at the rules again.  I can tell how many people have re-downloaded.  And if there are any issues downloading, message Johan or myself on Sim-Monsters or AIM, and we will send you the rule book in a different format.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

• Jacksonville, FL event will be switched with El Paso, TX. (Both are Chicago Style)

Another update to the rule book guys.  Nothing major this time, just got everything cleaned up and into a Google Document.  Makes everything easier for us to edit, and you guys to see.  If anyone can't easily access the document, message either Johan or myself for a copy that you can easily access.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand why people thought they could do this last Friday, or using the excuse that if it's not in the rules we can do it, but I guess I have to go over this:

If you roll over during freestyle and are unable to continue, you may not drive freely.  I can't tell what this came from, but a few people decided to keep driving after an official had ended their run. If you do this next week, or any week after, you will be docked 5 points from your freestyle score.  No exceptions.  Now not to be confused with filling the full 2 minutes and continuing, that you can still do.  And before you pull the "it's not in the rule book," it's already in the rule book (Freestyle Section: Rule 7).  All that doing this does is slows down the event and causes me to make rules that I thought were pretty well understood without having to actually state.

• Upvote 3