CASCOR Race tonight on RLMTV

JRobson

Hey guys a couple of us ROR/MTM2 guys will be participating in tonight's Lucas Oil 200 @ Daytona (NR2003) which will be featured on RLMTV tonight at 8:10 PM EST. I am posting this link in case anyone would like to view the action!

http://www.rlmtv.com/

When going to the RLMTV site just click the 'watch live feed 1' and it should direct you to the action.

Notable drivers tonight..

#31 Austin Grams Exide Chevy

#19 Jordan Robson K&N Dodge

#17 Dave Collard Carhartt Ford

Hopefully some of you check it out.

• Upvote 1

Thhhhhat race SUCKED! No passing what so ever. Me and the 59 were up front all race long but had no help at the end. The stupid buns lappers decided to race us for no reason what so ever. Then we go high to at least try and the dude in the 7 sits there and tries to pass me while hes like 2 laps down. Ridiculous.

• Upvote 1

Yeah Robson, that setup was awful, that and the fact that there was some people noobing it up there in the beginning and I got damage and ran 10th-15th the whole latter portion of the race.

Track wasn't overly great, didn't like the setup at all.

It's like nobody wanted to win. What so ever. It was pathetic. People didn't even try to pass up high other then me and the 59. Then when we did everyone ducked low or some field filler buns lapper would to try an be a hero and pass leaders with 5 freakin' laps to go. Not happy about that race at all. That and my wheel started twitching during the race. Always seems to happen @ CASCOR.

• Upvote 1