help? (I have three problems) :(

wazhere1234

Question

Ok more and more problems just keep coming up on rigs of rods and i need some help. first off when i try to download the 37 rigs of rods version it keeps saying this when i click install (Inable to download file, Content incorrect. http://wsync.rigsofr...m/streams.index) and i dont know how to fix it.

Another problem is that the newer version of rigs of rogs keeps crashing when i click on a monster truck i downloaded, the only way i know to fix the problem is waiting five minutes into a level then adding the truck which works somehow.

The last problem i keep having is i cant change time with my - + keys. I am in caluem sky and i try restoring defaults but it still doesnt work.

Thanks guys for reading! :(

6 answers to this question

First on I have no idea on, but the last one I mights be able to help ya with.

In the Configurer, go to settings and make sure the sky type is set to Calium.

Next, somwhere in the controls tab, keep looking around, there should be something that say Sky Gorward and Sky Backward (Or something similar). Remap those keys to the desired keys of your choice, and then save and play.

Hope this help you out somewhat.

• Upvote 1

btw all i could find is this

; CAELUM
CAELUM_DECREASE_TIME           Keyboard             EXPL+SUBTRACT 
CAELUM_DECREASE_TIME_FAST      Keyboard             SHIFT+SUBTRACT 
CAELUM_INCREASE_TIME           Keyboard             EXPL+ADD 
CAELUM_INCREASE_TIME_FAST      Keyboard             SHIFT+ADD 

Yep, that's it.  Now take the CAELUM_DECREASE_TIME and set it to your minus, and the CAELUM_INCREASE_TIME to your plus key, or other keys, it really doesn't matter.  You can get away with just these to really, because IMO, they move decently fast.  That should be about it.  Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.