V4 CustomEl Diablo V4 Custom (V2 Conversion)

Jon Cannon

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=1009

File Name: El Diablo V4 Custom (V2 Conversion)

File Submitter: RORFan21

File Submitted: 03 Aug 2013

File Category: V4 Customs

tweak740's V2 Custom That I converted To V4

Credits:

Original V4 Truck: V4 Staff

Body: Brian Langford and tweak740

Paint/Body (Not Really Sure I know Its tweak740 and Brian Langford for either body and or paint)

Conversion: Me

Click here to download this file

You need to make sure ALL of the files have the same name as the .truck file.  The other files in the zip are named the same thing as the other El Diablo truck, thus it thinks that they are the same files as said truck, making it a regular El Diblo truck.  As for it being backwards, that's beyond my knowledge.

You need to make sure ALL of the files have the same name as the .truck file.  The other files in the zip are named the same thing as the other El Diablo truck, thus it thinks that they are the same files as said truck, making it a regular El Diblo truck.  As for it being backwards, that's beyond my knowledge.

The .mesh is named eldiablo.mesh while chris's is ElDiablo.mesh, and it doesnt matter if the mesh is named different then the truck, because in the .truck you change the line of the body in the .truck file to example.mesh...

Just my assumption on what the problem was. I am in no way knowledgable about .mesh, .trucks or any other aspect of Blender. I've seen similar problems with same named files before, so it was only a guess, not a full blown answer.

• 3 months later...