Keeping The Old Ukraines

Metallica530

Question

So I was throwing some new stuff into RoR the other day, and some of the trucks had the newer "V5" Ukraines on them, which look absolutely amazing I must say, but I ran into a slight problem, as always seems to happen with me and anything that concerns computers.  :P

Said problem, I understand is that both of the files have the name UKTire or something in it for the texture to show up in game, the only thing is, the never Ukraines will use this file, and the older tires will show up looking like they just spent a 6 months sitting in a Pennsylvanian winter.  So, would there be a way to rename this file so that both the tires will show up, or am I pretty much better off swapping everything over to the newer tires, which I have no idea how to do...?

3 answers to this question

Well, Klayton Did Mention when he released the V5 Tires, to delete the old ones, What I would do, Is Delete anything in your V4 Folder With the name UKtire--- Then redownload the V5 Tires, and if you really for whatever reason want the V4.5 Ones, I re-exported them under completely different names, including the PNG, so that they would not conflict. I can send you those if you like.

Well, Klayton Did Mention when he released the V5 Tires, to delete the old ones, What I would do, Is Delete anything in your V4 Folder With the name UKtire--- Then redownload the V5 Tires, and if you really for whatever reason want the V4.5 Ones, I re-exported them under completely different names, including the PNG, so that they would not conflict. I can send you those if you like.

If you wouldn't mind sendin' them over, I've had enough headaches with with this thing recently to last a lifetime!  I appreciate the help!

http://speedy.sh/neduB/UKTireV45.zip

My Mediafire was being stupid, So use that link; Remember to take out all of the UKtire files (PNG's, meshes, everything,) Re-Download The V5 Tires, Install Those Into Your Pack, Then Install These. Keep In Mind That Any Trucks That were running the old tires, you will have to rename the tires to the ones I re-exported.