Super Bowl XLVIII

Roach

Poll  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win the Super Bowl?

• Denver Broncos
    • Seattle Seahawks

I think the game could go either way to be honest. The Broncos have the number 1 offense in the league and the Seahawks have the number 1 defense. Usually its the defense that comes out on top but on the other side of the line is Peyton Manning probably one of the best if not the best QB to play the game. It should really be a great game. But I have to say the Broncos will win just because of Manning and his ability to make passes even in the tightest coverage.   

I think the game could go either way to be honest. The Broncos have the number 1 offense in the league and the Seahawks have the number 1 defense. Usually its the defense that comes out on top but on the other side of the line is Peyton Manning probably one of the best if not the best QB to play the game. It should really be a great game. But I have to say the Broncos will win just because of Manning and his ability to make passes even in the tightest coverage.   

My opinion is like this in the form of a football myth. Defense wins Championships. Defenses dont give you a championship win but it gives u a CHANCE to win one. With an offense like Denver's and Peyton Manning's ability to be like an offensive coordinator, I dont see Seattle winning it.

Because Seattle's defense plays dirty, When offense goes long ball, defense will hold and commit a pass interference that the refs WONT CALL. Plus, seattle defense will do anything to strip the ball away from the offense. They had twice as many penalties than denver and there were more that should've been called on Seattle. And, THE 12TH MAN DISTRACTED DENVER OFFENSE. Typical Seattle, that's why they won. THEY ARE NOTHING BUT A COPYCAT OF THE OAKLAND RAIDERS FROM THE 70'S!!!

Meanwhile in the Seattle area, there is a bunch of riots that's burning Seattle to the ground. To be honest, that was a boring super bowl because it wasnt close, it couldn't get u on the edge of your seat. That's why last year's was WAY better.

^ that's how the Superbowl is supposed to be though. Both Teams should play hard because they are going for the championship of the NFL. I was surprised that Denver played so poorly offensively and defensively.

Thought Denver was The best team in the AFC but they didn't show it one bit.

Because Seattle's defense plays dirty, When offense goes long ball, defense will hold and commit a pass interference that the refs WONT CALL. Plus, seattle defense will do anything to strip the ball away from the offense. They had twice as many penalties than denver and there were more that should've been called on Seattle. And, THE 12TH MAN DISTRACTED DENVER OFFENSE. Typical Seattle, that's why they won. THEY ARE NOTHING BUT A COPYCAT OF THE OAKLAND RAIDERS FROM THE 70'S!!!

Meanwhile in the Seattle area, there is a bunch of riots that's burning Seattle to the ground. To be honest, that was a boring super bowl because it wasnt close, it couldn't get u on the edge of your seat. That's why last year's was WAY better.

Haven't heard or seen anything about any riot going on. just a bunch of fans celibrating. If one couch being set on fire and simply the presence of police in riot gear is enough for you to call a riot, id hate to see your version of chaos. I'd say for a post super bowl party, that's pretty damn tame.

2 things

1. About the "riots", its because after the game, me and my dad listened to the police scanner and all we heard was seahawks fans getting arrested and bonfires going on in downtown seattle. Besides, my opinion for celebrating a super bowl win is this. Be civil, that's all. You can celebrate as long as it doesnt involve law enforcement aka the police to stop it. I know every city does that and i dont like it when celebrating goes out of control/goes overboard. It's just common sense. Me and my dad dont like it just like we dont like football players celebrating and dancing in the end zone or trash talk for that matter.

2. Outlawed, i am not upset. I am stating the opinion that i dont like teams that play dirty. If that gives u wins in big games, more power to ya but in the process that team will be hated. I mean, that's why, and this is a fact, that Seattle is the most hated team outside of their home territory. I would like to see a good clean fair game and so would everybody else. That's all.

Well I aint much of a Football follower but Denver got worked from the moment the game start to the 3rd Q. In any competitive sport you do everything in your able body and rule limitations to win. That goes for football, hockey, full contact chess, etc