Chassis not showing up

Edy

Question

Hello! Well so today, i exported a chassis ingame, but it doesn't show up, i did make all the correct things to export, and well i went to the ROR log, and well this is what it said:

16:11:54: OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Error decoding image in FreeImageCodec::decode at ..\..\OgreMain\src\OgreFreeImageCodec.cpp (line 440)

16:11:54: error loading mesh: RottyChas.mesh: OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Error decoding image in FreeImageCodec::decode at ..\..\OgreMain\src\OgreFreeImageCodec.cpp (line 440)

I mean when i go ingame the chassis doesn't show up, its invisible not there, if anyone know whats going on or/and how to fix it, i'll would be very glad.

-Thanks, Edy

4 answers to this question

your material file and mesh file are the same name right? The error is telling you it cannot find that exact mesh name, go back and make sure there are no spellings errors with the mesh name with it matching what you put in the truckfile line.

All its ok, double checked everything, and well still not working  <_<  :mellow: Still having the same problem.....  i think it may be a mesh problem....

All its ok, double checked everything, and well still not working  <_<  :mellow: Still having the same problem.....  i think it may be a mesh problem....

Yes it is a mesh problem. I've encountered this many times. It's usually when a .mesh (via .truck file) doesn't have the same name as the other .mesh the program is trying to find. Example: If I wanted to spawn American Guardian and I get error 6 saying: "Error loading mesh Raabdriveshaft.mesh", I would go inside the Americanguardian.truck (via notepad) and rind the meshes for the truck. When I find the driveshaft part, instead of it saying Raabdiveshaft.mesh, it says Americanguardiandriveshaft.mesh. I would change it from Americanguardiandriveshaft.mesh to Raabdriveshaft.mesh so the program reads it correctly.