Two Problems

Double.D ッ

Question

Hurray.

But seriously, I've noticed here recently that all of my yellow driveshafts (YellowDShaft.mesh) have shifted forward/backward. I have no idea how or why this has happened, as I haven't even touched them.

79FCM.png

My second problem (also pictured) has been around for a while but still kinda bothers me, is that all of my base v4 steering knuckles have lost their texture. I've tried putting the texture back in, clearing and regening, everything, to no avail. 

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

6 answers to this question

I also had this problem and had to re-extract ALL my downloaded vehicles.. If you downloaded the Newedle 2 truck by Preston, that one seems to mess up peoples driveshafts. He said that its because he put the moving DShaft on his Newedle. When you extract it to your folder you need to click No on the YellowDshaft, or just No to All. I can send you the normal file and you overwrite it like I did for Voth. That will fix it.

The same thing Happened to my knuckles after I downloaded Taurus Racer's Original Leafer Pack; Not saying it was the pack that broke it, but as soon as I installed that pack, my knuckles now, on every truck, show up untextured.

All i used were stock  V4 axles so  if it was my pack i dont know how that happend