Goldberg and the Sting+Vette King downloads not working properly

ShawnVallance

Question

As the title states, I experienced a problem while trying to download these two trucks, as they wouldn't even let me access the main page in order to download them. I don't know if it's a glitch with the system or something else, but it won't let me even see it. I don't know if anyone else here has also experienced this problem as well, but idk if it can be fixed up or not. Thanks.
PS. If anyone has the mediafire link to these, could you send it via PM? I was redownloading them as I had to get the v4 pack again for .38.

8 answers to this question

As the title states, I experienced a problem while trying to download these two trucks, as they wouldn't even let me access the main page in order to download them. I don't know if it's a glitch with the system or something else, but it won't let me even see it.

I've had a similar issue trying to download some of the mud trucks and Identity Theft. Except when i click, it ttys to load the page for about 5 minutes and then gives me a MySQL error.

• Upvote 1

Apparently it had to do with the fact that we were maxed out on server space again, LF,me and another member did did some cleaning out, we were able to get back almost a third of our total space back. Hopefully this will resolve the issue, if not we will have to submit a ticket to the host. So keep us posted on how things are over the next week.

Cheers!

• Upvote 1

Well I was having the same problem uploading my Rampage, then all of a sudden yesterday, it worked, So I will update the Identity Theft Download as well as the Sting and Vette King. I will also include something special in the Identity Theft Zip, Since The SSRS Play-Offs didn't happen.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Jon, can't wait to see the updated versions :)
UPDATE: Thanks to VeyronEB (member from the RoR forums), I have found a way to bypass the issue. Basically, quoted from him, "Right click the download link copy the address and change were it says file to download." I hope this helps everyone with this problem :)