[TRUCK] Instigator 2013-2014

bkelly

Name: Instigator
Body: Ford Superduty?
Chassis: PEI? Sorry, don't know my chassis very well
Paint (images of color/graphics):d73cf3f8-1371-4ec9-9a6f-1465329d3a97.jpg instigatorbio.jpg?version=34
Other details: Orange rims that were ran in Atlanta 2014 are not preferred, I couldn't find a pic of the tailgate, but it says Instigator in the same font that's used on the side,it just doesn't curve

Not everyone has seen the thread, in fact he wasn't even a member of the site when the announcement thread was made. If someone is new you should help them out nicely instead of just making a "cold" reply. It's like beating a dog for spilling water on the floor, how the hell were they supposed to know?

V5 was cancelled a while back, the creators have been releasing the parts from it gradually to allow others to create better content. The stuff being made now is arguably better quality any way. More info about that here: http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/topic/5591-a-note-concerning-v5/

Another forum page turning into a V5 discussion. Back on topic, me and Edy are working on an Instigator pack with the trucks that you see in the above screenshot that he posted. The trucks have everything on them that's needed, it's just a matter of fine tuning and minor adjusting that needs to be done at this point to make them releasable. 

• Upvote 1

Really? You Are Asking That? Not Really That Funny

Not everyone has seen the thread, in fact he wasn't even a member of the site when the announcement thread was made. If someone is new you should help them out nicely instead of just making a "cold" reply. It's like beating a dog for spilling water on the floor, how the hell were they supposed to know?

V5 was cancelled a while back, the creators have been releasing the parts from it gradually to allow others to create better content. The stuff being made now is arguably better quality any way. More info about that here: http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/topic/5591-a-note-concerning-v5/

I'm well aware that there isn't a V5. I'm just making a comment on the "Be Patient" comment.

Thanks, but I've been using Sim-Monsters for some time now. I've read about them cancelling it. Just cause I'm a new member, doesn't mean I'm new to the site. I didn't get an account earlier cause I just didn't get around to it. Thanks for the info,though  :)