Beam N' Node N' Other Stuff

Edy

Question

Recently i have wanted to learn how to make this node/beam stuff, i would like to know if any body could, post a tutorial, or maybe teach me about it. Know with this lets get to the grain, i would like to know flex bodies and that stuff is made in other words, moving props, or flex body props.

I have tried and failed worst than ever on trying to learn, and ROR wiki is too confusing, for me.

I would thank a lot the person that makes a tutorial about felxbodies and that stuff... 

-Edy

3 answers to this question

It's actually very easy. I learned from just reading the RoR wiki, and a little help from asking Matt questions. If you read all of the wiki, you should be able to understand it fine. You can make n/b in Blender using the .truck converter. There is also an RoREditor which is the "official" n/b editor, but I don't use it too much. I prefer using Blender.

Well im still a rookie at this but this is what a node looks like (this one is from the axle of a mt)

73, -2.05, -0.1, -2.02, n

73 is the beam #

-2.05  {X}  is how far forward or backward the node is (ex the bigger the number the farther it is away)

-0.1  {Y}  is how high the node is (ex the bigger the number the higher/lower it will be[if you have a -sign in front of it it will become negative])

-2.02  {Z}  is how much the node is to the ouside (ex the bigger the number the farther the node will stick out the side)

hope this helped somwhat :)