Having issues loading trucks in game

cchaplin1013

Question

10 answers to this question

your missing a part for whatever truck your trying to load, in this instance its grave digger red flare   most of the time if your missing a part for a truck it can be found in other trucks most of the time on the page you downloaded the truck from the creator notes if you need other things first, like a sound pack or tires, etc..sometimes though you just gota find the part

your missing a part for whatever truck your trying to load, in this instance its grave digger red flare   most of the time if your missing a part for a truck it can be found in other trucks most of the time on the page you downloaded the truck from the creator notes if you need other things first, like a sound pack or tires, etc..sometimes though you just gota find the part

Thanks, just weird I've seen it happen with multiple trucks

This error is with Zombie reborn, I don't see anything in the notes about GD Red Flare. Is there any easy way to find that part? Assuming once I locate it all I need to do is load the truck that the part originated on?

check out this forum topic, may help you http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/topic/7195-grave-digger-flare-not-found/?hl=%2Bgrave+%2Bdigger+%2Bflare

on a few parts i could never find some of the vet members helped me out by sending the file to me through aim, if you have aim whats your name and i can send you the missing file 

Whats weird is I was able to get one of the trucks to work, tried going back into the game and now it doesnt want to work and throwing the same error

When I was able to get it to work, the wheels on the truck were white

Whats weird is I was able to get one of the trucks to work, tried going back into the game and now it doesnt want to work and throwing the same error

When I was able to get it to work, the wheels on the truck were white

If the wheels are white it means that you're missing a tire texture. It should tell you what tires you need.

This is incredible.

However the white tires continue to be a problem for me on trucks not in the V4 pack

You must have "GraveDiggerBand.dds" in the zip. Removing the file causes white tires, and removing all instances of "GraveDiggerBand" from a .truck file, and the .dds file removes the wheels entirely in the game which makes the truck undriveable.

Edit: Funny thing is, I just tried renaming "GraveDiggerBand.dds" to "WheelBand.dds", and replaced the filenames in a .truck file. I got white tires! I am wondering what this file even is, and why is HAS to be named "GraveDiggerBand".