In a bad situation.

chase phil

Well after a week and a half of going back to my house since its been repaired from the fire I went to bed last night, Around 10:30 smoke alarms go off I go out of my room to see fire. My family and I all got out safely, not sure what caused it this time. My house is pretty bad and estimated 9 months to repair it, my Dad is not sure were going too, thinking of moving in with my aunts down Wildwood. Things are suppose to get easier for me but they're only getting worse.

Good thing you got out safe. Thankfully my house has never been on fire. Hope you find and fix the problem.

Thank you, I am happy to be alive right now! The first time was electrical not so sure what the cause was this time.

Situations like these can cause your emotions to drop real low, but family and friends can assist you in getting through them.

I'm like in shock, we just basically found out were losing the house since we can't afford the homeowners bill, friends and family are a blessing and I'm thankful to have them all!