bigfoot 21 0.38 compatible 40th anniversary of bigfoot

ELAllen91801

hi my name is emanuel all i want is for anyone to make the 40th anniversary bigfoot 21 also compatible for 0.37 and 0.38 it has grey chassis a white and blue fiberglass body and firestone tires so yeah that's about it ;) and also go to google images and tipe in bigfoot 21 truck and you will see how the full truck looks like so yeah that's about it ;)

First Off, Use this: http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/topic/184-guide-requests/

Second, Realize that this site mainly uses .37 and not .38 so all content works in .37 but not necessarily in .38

Third, Look around in the S.Y.P. or S.Y.D. Threads to see if the truck/track you want is already being made. Someone is already working on this truck, so you need to wait patiently for it to be release and not beg for it or anything of the like. 

well everytime i use 0.37 126 the trucks still won't work so thats why i want someone to make bigfoot 21 for 0.38 plzzzz if you don't if you get the truck send me a vid on bigfoot 21 truck freestyle ok?

Why don't you post something in the Help and Support section specifically describing your problems, and we can try to help you. 

Why don't you post something in the Help and Support section specifically describing your problems, and we can try to help you. 

but everytime i do everytime i try to put the files in each folder to another it still won't work for me i use the max-d pack on 0.38 .67 and it worked fine but it had no sound thats why when you get the bigfoot 21 truck when it's released send me a vid of it plz i'm begging you :(