Tutorial Requests

fernBurn

Question

I'm sure many of you have read Johan's thread about the content on this site and also about the status of the people who make most of the content at this point in time.  So, this is the place to start asking for what you want to learn. Whether its about truck or track making, post your request here so that any current content creator, can make a tutorial for what you need. However, your specific request may not be made into a tutorial depending on if there is a high demand for it or not.

Please be specific about what you want to learn. Please don not type  " i want to know how to make a truck.".... okay cool, but what exactly do you want? do you want to know how to prop a chassis? maybe model a body or other props?  List everything you want to know in your post with detail and specificity. We want to help you as much as we can! Also be sure to check the tutorial section before asking for a request.

If anything, this is how your request should be:

Truck Tutorial

Request  1.

Request  2.

Request  3.

Track Tutorial

Request 1.

Request 2.

Request 3.

With that being said....

Ask Away!

• Upvote 1

11 answers to this question

I think this topic should be pinned in the section, so Mods or Admins should do that so it's easier and more accessible for members to request.

OT:

1. I'd first like a visual tutorial on how to install the Ogre Stuff or what not in Blender. I've managed to install Blender, but I can't seem to install any of the exporters and such.
  2. Once that's taken care of, I'm echoing the request for prop placements on trucks. I've always had to ask people to do these for me, and I'd like to be more self-sufficient when it comes to truck building.
  3. I'd like to see how to take an existing mesh or material, and be able to use it in truck creation. I.E. taking a body/chassis combo, deleting the body and then adding a new one

If I need to clarify, let me know. Also, I could maybe try to make a tutorial explaining my way of truck painting using Paint.net and Microsoft Powerpoint if anyone is interested.