Antonio Rubal

Mega Truck fun run sounds about right.

Time:

Chat Opens: 5:30 PM EST

Event Starts 6:05 PM EST

Event Date:

8/17/2015 **ON MONDAY**

Event Information:
-If you have a Mega Truck sign-up with link.. If you do not provide a link I will ignore you.
-You may use any Mega Truck of your choosing.
-The night will consist of a racing bracket and a freestyle competition. 
-The event will be held through AIM chat.
-Server will be provided.
-If you need to take truck files out of game, do it before you are called into game.

-Like stated above there is a limited number of Mega Trucks so it's first come first server.

Event Rules:

http://sim-monsters....spoint-system/ (Follows the same format as IMTRS)

Run the track the same way for the blue lane.

Track Link

Sign-ups

I would like to request my truck is not used, as no permission was given to use it.

Mason if you read the desc of the upload it states this: The owners of these trucks have the right to have first pick at them in any mud truck related events. There for Cam can use it if he'd like since it isn't closed

• Upvote 2

Mason if you read the desc of the upload it states this: The owners of these trucks have the right to have first pick at them in any mud truck related events. There for Cam can use it if he'd like since it isn't closed

As far as I know, it never has to specifically state "do not use this truck," (although it should and that's something I should have requested that Aaron did when uploading considering I do that for literally all of my truck except the custom pack) but I'm pretty sure the rights of who can run a truck are with the owner of said truck period. I honestly don't want to argue, and I'm trying to be as respectful as I can, but no custom I have made for my use has ever been open, and I'd just prefer it that way.