NR2003 Screenshots & Video thread

JRobson

Post em here.

This is a finish we had tonight in the Solstice retro 90's league at Richmond.. Easily one of the most insane and intense races I've been apart of. After dominating the race I got in to an incident with about 15 laps to go but made my way back up from 13th and was able to take home the win by inches. Definitely the most intense finish I've ever had in 6 years of racing the game.

5593652739_d9acea9b23_z.jpg

3136116925368717106011 by JRobson9, on Flickr

Credit to Shawn Taylor for the photo.

Post em here.

This is a finish we had tonight in the Solstice retro 90's league at Richmond.. Easily one of the most insane and intense races I've been apart of. After dominating the race I got in to an incident with about 15 laps to go but made my way back up from 13th and was able to take home the win by inches. Definitely the most intense finish I've ever had in 6 years of racing the game.

Credit to Shawn Taylor for the photo.

Lol, yeah that was an epic race.

• Upvote 1

Heh, yeah it was a good race, led the most laps and had a top 3 car the whole race, didn't think I wore out the tires there on that last run and I even saved too much fuel and I couldn't do anything in the final 15 laps.

I ran 100% in that first 60 lap run we had from like lap 40. I was a top 3 car at best on that run. You and Shawn had me covered. So when we had 50 laps left I saved gas and my tires up until 20 laps to go. It looked like you guys were racing a little harder then me which allowed me to catch up and pass everyone for the win. It was another awesome race. I've won 4 of my last 5 Solstice races in all divisions.

Welp 3rd win in a row in the Retro 90's series. Won practice, got the pole, won happy hour and led 64 of 125 laps and took the win at Martinsville. The last 25 laps I ran harder then I ever have before in the game. Got side by side with Shawn Taylor 3 or 4 times, he kept pinching me down and because I got him sideways once earlier in the race I was trying to give him some respect. Got under him again with 5 laps left and Chris Wetz got in to my bumper which knocked me in to the 82. Spun Shawn around and I went on to win the race. 4 poles, and 3 wins in 4 races. Not bad.

5636799748_03cfeca1b0_z.jpg

NR2003ss001z by JRobson9, on Flickr

I guess so lmao. There is some really good drivers over there to. In the last week we've had 4 races (all on short tracks) we've had green flag pit stops and some great racing and finishes to boot.

And usually we get 15 cars a race so thats always a nice addition as well.