How To Paint Trucks

LOMTL2016

Question

As the title says, just wanted to know how to paint trucks, as i'd like to paint some of my own.(Blue NEA, Silver Digger, and my custom red, white, blue Avenger)

So, main question is.

What do I need?(Program, Templates, anything else important)

There is a lot that go's into painting trucks in ROR, now if you do what he was talking about, its not too dificult, but to make a custom and completely re create a truck, it takes A LOT of time, and A LOT of patients. I want to make a video soon about it, just gotta find time away from work to actually work on it. 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, monsterjam1 said:

no you just paint over the body and save it and it will show up the next time you use it

This could not be more incorrect; It will show up, but the truck's meshes and .truck file need to be cloned first so it doesn't replace in-game what you painted over..

1 hour ago, Jon Cannon said:

This could not be more incorrect; It will show up, but the truck's meshes and .truck file need to be cloned first so it doesn't replace in-game what you painted over..

ya i know that, i was just saying thats how you do it, i shouldve said to copy the old version and place it somewhere to keep it for when you need it