Rigs of Rods 37

TheNickLoynes

Question

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, jrdragsternick9 said:

Everytime i go to update ror for 37 to get online nothing shows up. Are the servers gone for 37 now

I know ROR's main website is currently shut down while they're moving all the forums and downloads to a new website. Here's a link to a thread that includes links to all mods from the ROR site: http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/topic/9688-rigs-of-rods-repository-files-backup-subject-to-link-updates-in-the-near-future/#comment-124469

If you're asking asking for a download link, you can't download 0.37 from sourceforge (the website where ROR downloads were/are hosted). Not sure why, but the 0.37 download is corrupt and won't properly install if you're using sourceforge. There's a zip of ROR 0.37 that can be downloaded from Sim-Monsters though., it works perfectly fine after you extract it from the zip.

Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea for those of us who have the other versions of ROR (like 0.38, 0.39.5, etc.) to upload zips of those to the site so they're available somewhere.

i am not really sure if that answers his question, but i've been wondering the same thing as well.

Every time i go to update for servers, it freezes and the config crashes. It's done it with versions .37, .38. 45. However, i see others being able to play online. Am i missing something?