The what did you get thread

RKM

Well we had ours a little early this year since my sister and dad have to work Christmas day.

2 bottles and a 12 pack of mello yello (hard to find around this area)

Gillette gift pack

Carhartt insulated/waterproof gloves

Nitro Circus the movie

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

Get Him to the Greek

Real Steel

Jack Link's beef jerky

Sharpie pens

Not a bad Christmas at all, more enjoyed getting to listen to some crazy stories and spending time with family.

all i know for sure im getting is a xbox 360 game. probably wont get anything else cause me and my dad, sis have been in bad times financially since my mom passed to the point where we are on food stamps and had to leave our house. all i really need/want for xmas is to have my dad and sis with me. without them i would go into a downward spiral.

2 models, 70 Chevelle and a Car Trailer.

Old school craft sign that says "no tools loaned here try next garage hope you understand"

Scooby Doo collectible ornament.

N-scale Spirit of 1776 Train

Assassin's Creed 3

On another note this Christmas was more special because I finally had the ability to buy gifts without my parents around. And that felt better than receiving anything had to keep myself from spilling the beans. Got my mom some yarn for her crocheting hobby. And bought my father a new stereo for his truck. May only be 2 items but never seen my mom and dad smile so much.

• Upvote 1