MROR Week 3: Arlington, TX (Sign Ups Open at 10 PM EST)

AaronLurie

Another really solid event for the summer series. Congrats to Seth Holloway for winning racing and Chadwick Deerfoot for taking the freestyle win. Next week we head to Las Vegas. Everyone that won an event during the last 3 shows is locked into the event, all remaining spots will be filled with sign ups as usual. More information to come.

• 3 months later...
On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 2:28 PM, MJFanatic said:

It definitely works. Try clearing and regening.

I've tried to download this track like 1.000 times but it finally showed up in my game (btw I'm running on 0.37-38) and I entered my game and it crashed and note I put Houston 2010 raw inside the file but it crashed

Just now, MonsterJamThetourMaster said:

I've tried to download this track like 1.000 times but it finally showed up in my game (btw I'm running on 0.37-38) and I entered my game and it crashed and note I put Houston 2010 raw inside the file but it crashed

The track was made for 0.4. It won't work in anything older.

33 minutes ago, MonsterJamThetourMaster said:

Why did you bump an ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd thread, man?

49 minutes ago, MonsterJamThetourMaster said:

That's stupid how come MROR Atlanta 2016 and MROR Tampa 2016 work but not this one

The league was run on 0.4. It's your fault for not doing the research to figure it out and not knowing that 0.4 runs a different terrain system than 0.3x.

• 4 months later...

Wilson Hill                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             wrecking crew                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       1legochamp@gmail.com