Please Help

MarcosMCM

Question

I'm back from sim monsters and I'm have been waiting for some help for you guys to help me download the best ROR version that it would not get such white stuff,errors and missing parts to this game. I have been also waiting for that to happen for a very long time so if you could help me I would be glad and play ROR again for the rest of my life. Please help me everybody:(

6 answers to this question

Any .3's are great for solo play without issues but no multipllayer, if you are wanting multiplayer you will most likely need to stick to .4.6 since everyone runs it. These are just suggestions as you make the choice, like what everyone else has said, we can't help.

On any of the .3 versions, you almost never have that many white textures, but if you do have them, then do what I do and extract all truck zip files into the vehicles folder. I will say if you choose .4, these white texture problems are WAY more common, and if you have .3, the game might crash more often.

14 hours ago, MarcosCManny said:

I'm back from sim monsters and I'm have been waiting for some help for you guys to help me download the best ROR version that it would not get such white stuff,errors and missing parts to this game. I have been also waiting for that to happen for a very long time so if you could help me I would be glad and play ROR again for the rest of my life. Please help me everybody:(

mostly every .4 ror version gives u errors no matter what. just get whatever u want because we cant choose for u. its your opinion.