Show Your Project Chapter 61

MarcosMCM

13 hours ago, r.rich said:

They are making a hot wheels version of the truck on the left, I noticed they had a smaller version of the truck going over hills and stuff, your dosent I would add that, it's on the real life truck too

You paint it I will ad it or find me a good clear picture of it

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, monster jam fan said:

Big thanks to @maxdman for helping me get back into track making. If I can remember this is my first replica track. Took longer than I expected due to some school issues but it is finally done.

New Orleans 2018:D

I am literally so excited for this. Any clue when it will be released? Sorry for the Double Post.

Edited by NavySonicShell
Removed images from quote

5 hours ago, monster jam fan said:

Big thanks to @maxdman for helping me get back into track making. If I can remember this is my first replica track. Took longer than I expected due to some school issues but it is finally done.

So I downloaded your file and saw it wasn’t .4 so I converted it and now it’s pending approval I don’t know what to do if your gonna do something about?

Edited by NavySonicShell
Removed images from quote
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

So I downloaded your file and saw it wasn’t .4 so I converted it and now it’s pending approval I don’t know what to do if your gonna do something about?

I converted it to .4, I had messaged him and he’s gonna update the file . I would take down yours just so we don’t have two of the same. He’s also fixing the weird banner glitch some people might having.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, monsterjam16' said:

I converted it to .4, I had messaged him and he’s gonna update the file . I would take down yours just so we don’t have two of the same. He’s also fixing the weird banner glitch some people might having.

I’m confused is this track coming out or something or is this one of those send out tracks where you just send the track to different people and not make it public 

10 minutes ago, monsterjam16' said:

Yes please take mines down I don’t want people think I made it or something else

4 minutes ago, MonsterJamThetourMaster said:

I’m confused is this track coming out or something or is this one of those send out tracks where you just send the track to different people and not make it public 

The actual maker is re-publishing the original file. I just sent him the new zip with .4 files. Hope this helps

7 hours ago, monster jam fan said:

it would look better (In my opinion) if you changed the banners and made the step up more wider. But that looks hot