Show Your Project Chapter 61

MarcosMCM

22 hours ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

Working on something... Body isn't exact because the exact replica of it hasn't been made yet as far as I know. I did, however modify it a bit in blender. Constructive criticism appreciated.

Yes I know the inside needs fiberglass texture...

if you want i can add that to my body model list 

20 minutes ago, leggster said:

Sway bars need to be lined up, and still need to figure out how to add specs.

Got some sentimental value to the phrase "Born Runnin" 

Paint that green and change the name to avenger cause that is basically the we scheme he is doing

On 2/25/2018 at 8:38 PM, Karnag Gaming said:

Sorry fro a long post!

Me and @PaukenDigger working on some Avengers, still a lot of work to do. Orange Avenger was done by @DroppedSilver0 

Avenger WF11 Paint by me and @Swegliner849

when are these trucks being released they look sick AF

Edited by Jon Cannon
Delete quoted pictures please

On 3/17/2018 at 5:51 PM, Jose Rico Taco Nacho said:

i would not upload this today at all. sway bars dont line up at all the four links dont even come close to lining up and its got the wrong shocks on it, plus the rims and bkts not fitting. please take more time in projects.

Not everything is going to be perfect! HE barely started a few months ago. Let him progress look at other creators trucks from 2014 and now! big difference right? He will improve 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, MoreMonsterJam said:

Not everything is going to be perfect! HE barely started a few months ago. Let him progress look at other creators trucks from 2014 and now! big difference right? He will improve 

He's not tearing him down, he's helping him. He's advising the things that need to be changed or improved not just saying "you suck stop making trucks". What he said was fine. Advising for people to take their time with projects is a good thing to do.