Show Your Project Chapter 61

MarcosMCM

26 minutes ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

Ok I know people were mad at the dump truck file and I know I keep doing ok I'm just gonna focus on wrecking crew here's just a last update before I upload so give your advise

*Snip*

Very good, it pays off to stick to one project (even though im terrible about it because i switch all the time) Can't wait to see future projects. you got my upvote and download!

21 hours ago, Chazzymp said:

I took some time to try and make the truck standalone so it should be properly working for .4 users.

Now time for another project

That Mutant Looks Nice hope it goes good making it

Edited by Jon Cannon
Stop double posting, use multiquote

This is a custom truck I've been working on, it's a reference to the song/album Rise by Skillet. And if you guys actually care, I'll try and put this truck into beamng as well when I find the time

screenshot_2018-03-15_11-29-41_1.png

screenshot_2018-03-15_11-29-58_1.png

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

Here is the lates updates probably gonna upload it today but I gonna give your guys advise what you think?

This is a really nice looking truck!  One thing I could suggest to put that icing on the cake is to maybe continue the orange color and the caution tape around the tailgate.  Of course you don't have to but yeah thought I'd throw it out there lol

Edited by Jon Cannon

21 minutes ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

Here is the lates updates probably gonna upload it today but I gonna give your guys advise what you think?

Find rims that fit the BKTs better. You should also take the prop alignments from Fern's Avenger and use that as your swaybars and 4 links most noticeably are not lined up. I also would use the most recent  Monster Jam logo on the bedside and not have it blend in under the paint.. 

8 hours ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

i would not upload this today at all. sway bars dont line up at all the four links dont even come close to lining up and its got the wrong shocks on it, plus the rims and bkts not fitting. please take more time in projects.

Edited by Jon Cannon

Working on something... Body isn't exact because the exact replica of it hasn't been made yet as far as I know. I did, however modify it a bit in blender. Constructive criticism appreciated.

WacbigW.png

Yes I know the inside needs fiberglass texture...

NkyeX1Z.png

• Upvote 4

I Took your guys advise and this is how it turned out I took a second look and the wrecking crew that jams custom made and it had different rims than team scream's

2 hours ago, Wave said:

This is a really nice looking truck!  One thing I could suggest to put that icing on the cake is to maybe continue the orange color and the caution tape around the tailgate.  Of course you don't have to but yeah thought I'd throw it out there lol

RXcqbZI.png

2 hours ago, steiale said:

Find rims that fit the BKTs better. You should also take the prop alignments from Fern's Avenger and use that as your swaybars and 4 links most noticeably are not lined up. I also would use the most recent  Monster Jam logo on the bedside and not have it blend in under the paint.. 

u6BDylc.png

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

Body isn't exact because the exact replica of it hasn't been made yet as far as I know. I did, however modify it a bit in blender. Constructive criticism appreciated.

inside needs fiberglass texture... I have got a bunch of pictures if you need them PM me if you would like them