Sim Monsters
Roach

Photoshop Thread

Metallica530    220

That looks great! I remember in my Computer Apps class, we did something like that where we took a picture of ourselves and got one color out of them, like that.  Mine didn't come out that good unfortunately. :mellow:

RockCrwlr    5,051

For those of you who like wine, would you drink this? It was my final project for my photoshop class. Our job was to make a completely new label for an existing wine company. It is not watermarked on the final version.

4667732.jpg

• Upvote 4

Roach    2,796

Add a little highlight and it should pop a little more. Or use the unsharpen mask and adjust from there.

JDeezie82    424

Spent a few minutes in Photoshop and Lightroom and threw this together with some pix from Jacksonville this year. Enjoy kiddos. :D

1008867_672478856112126_4969834_o.jpg

• Upvote 8

JJfan48    174

I know its not a huge photo but since Advance Auto Parts *is not* extending their partner ship with Monster Jam and PrimeSport just did

I made this

worldfinals15_zps9e9eab66.png

dd07205    657

9782995.jpg

Reviving an old thread here, but it's a start. Just really got into playing around with Photoshop today, so I'm testing out some things.

• Upvote 1

Voth    623

Since the thread was revived I figured I'd show a custom album cover assignment I had in graphic design. 

OJ9bNDd.png

• Upvote 3