Music thread

SilverWolf

...I wouldnt complain about someone's profile pic seeing as it kinda describes them... :D

I wouldn't either, but he referenced the episode of South Park "The F Word", but when I referenced the same episode he said I was weird. Meaning he did not get the reference and should not make any reference about something that he knows nothing about.

I wouldn't either, but he referenced the episode of South Park "The F Word", but when I referenced the same episode he said I was weird. Meaning he did not get the reference and should not make any reference about something that he knows nothing about.

im just going to stop while im ahead, I get the reference, but my statement stands. you'r weird.

Here are my top 10 favorite songs:

1. Hopsin- Nocturnal Rainbows
  2. Three Days Grace- The Good Life
  3. Hopsin- Hop is Back
  4. Three Days Grace- Break
  5. Five Finger Death Punch- Far From Home
  6. Worldwide Choppers
  7. Three Days Grace- Chalk Outline
  8. Brantley Gilbert- Kick It In The Sticks
  9. Lonely Island- (Everything)
  10. Brantley Gilbert- Bottoms Up

Lots of Three Days Grace, yes. Even if you don't like rap, you should check out Hopsin. He raps about real stuff, and disses fake people in stories of his past. If you listen to his lyrics, they are extremely well-written. Worldwide Choppers is another rap song that I admire because there is numerous rappers rapping very fast in a variety of languages, hints "Worldwide." Lonely Island has always been a favorite of mine because I am intrigued by the simplicity of their songs. The way they "imitate" rappers that try hard is very amusing. As for Five Finger Death Punch, I enjoy the passion they put into their songs. And finally, Brantley Gilbert. He is an amazing artist, and he is the God Father of Southern Rock. A mix between Country and Rock is an absolute powerhouse of awesomeness.

@warwizard. no I haven't Also, I don't really care for House. Drum and bass I like, But I prefer Drumstep. Dubstep is my go to. The filthier, Grimier, Murkier the better. FuntCAse, CookieMonsta, eptic, Getter, Megalodon, Liquid Stranger, Skism, Dirtyphonics, protohype, datsik, excision, 50 Carrot, Cyberoptics, Requake, and Genetix are a few of my favorites.