Music thread

SilverWolf

I think music should be an exception... only thing that should not be tolerated on here is ICP, or any group associated with said clowns...

now back to wubstep...

megalodon^

Going to see Liquid Stranger^ Friday...

The Strangers

50 Carrot^

I'm into more Electronic Music. Not dubstep, but drum and bass and electro house. I think mdemko would get a good kick out of the first song.

This is a great example of drum and bass. I played this for all of my friends and they loved it.

This is one of my favorite songs.

Brutal is ripping a fetus out of a woman and eating in front of her. That is brutal

way to ruin a fun back and forth ribbing. for shame.

Liquid stranger was dope tonight. Felt bad for the guy. small crowd full of high school senior douches. He literally stopped mixing, put on a pre made 15 minute mix and went back stage. Worst crowd I have ever seen. Who the f*ck starts a mosh pit at a rave?

way to ruin a fun back and forth ribbing. for shame.

Liquid stranger was dope tonight. Felt bad for the guy. small crowd full of high school senior douches. He literally stopped mixing, put on a pre made 15 minute mix and went back stage. Worst crowd I have ever seen. Who the f*ck starts a mosh pit at a rave?

I ruined nothing, I only enhanced it. It is not my problem you think beats are brutal while I know what is truly brutal.

I ruined nothing, I only enhanced it. It is not my problem you think beats are brutal while I know what is truly brutal.

na... your just a faggit. Not the gay kind, but the south-park biker kind.
  • Upvote 2