IDS 2013 Spring Signups

runt9

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update. Plus not joking

Name: Daniel Agosh
Truck: Steel Phathom
bio: Been racing Mtm2 for a few years. Won a F/s championship in the Trainboys Thunder National League. Been Racing ROR for a Year and half. Also I'm Part of Kevin Payne Track crew. I do about 6 to 7 shows a year. Also when I have a chance, I help out with Monster truck teams (Virginia Giant, Backdraft and Jeff Perrin) when they are close to my home. I have help out with TMB Action tracks show and Filmed my own shows.

Name: Magnus Birkelund

Truck: Iron Outlaw

Bio: Been racing since January 2011, and started a league with Justin Spu around March same year. Raced a couple events in the KOTH Summer Heat mini series, and a couple other KOTH events, but that's about it.

Name:Curt Wagner

Truck: Chaotic Intentions

Bio: An old timer, having been in the seat since '97 Curt has always been one of the darkhorses of the field, never a favorite but never anyone you'd want to line up against, being known as a fearless freestyler his lead foot has stunned fans across the country sending his truck sprawling around.

*character count fail.... fixed

• 2 weeks later...

Name: John Dough

Truck: Five Star Fury

Bio: I'm not exactly new to Monster Truck sims. I first played MTM2 in 2001 and played it on and off for the next decade. I first started to run in ROR in January 2012 and since then have become a truck maker. As a newcomer to league events, I consider myself a seasoned amateur.