World Finals 12

crazyman444

Just wanted to have a discussion on the upcoming world finals.

Thoughts on who you think deserves the championships and maybe even driver choice that have made or deserve a spot.

O and please if you have feld hatred please keep that to your self, disagreements are fine but bashing is not needed.

Qualified Trucks/Drivers

In Order

1. Grinder -------- Lupe Soza
  2. Grave Digger --- Dennis Anderson
  3. Monster Mutt --- Charlie Pauken
  4. Iron Man ------- Lee O'Donnell
  5. AirForce ------- Damon Bradshaw
  6. Avenger -------- Jim Koehler
  7. Bounty Hunter -- Jim Creten
  8. TMNT ----------- Pablo Huffaker
  9. Madusa --------- Madusa
  10. Crusader ------- Linsey Weenk
  11. Max-D ---------- Tom Meents
  12. MM Dalmatian --- Candice Jolly
  13. Captains Curse - Alex Blackwell
  14. Batman --------- Norm Miller
  15. Superman ------- Chad Fortune
  16. Nitro Circus --- Cam McQueen
  17. Mohawk Warrior - George Balhan
  18. El Toro Loco --- Marc McDonald
  19. GD the Legend -- Adam Anderson
  20. Shock Therapy -- Jon Zimmer
  21. Stone Crusher -- Steve Sims
  22. Brutus --------- Chris Bergeron
  23. Spiderman -- Chad Tingler
  24. Backdraft -- Jeremy Slifko

• Upvote 1

i think a bigger discussion is going to be the track

if you think about it, this year was a MASSIVE change in the track layouts, with several new obsticles and a veriety of new ideas coming from the track makers.

obviously they aren't going to change the racing layout, but after WFXI, which even dennis wasn't happy with (too big) i'm just wondering how much the track is going to change, shrink, grow or even step sideways.

hopefully we'll see the end of the giant bigass dirt mountain down the right side, just my thoughts on that

also, i think its about time that madman behind the wheel of the Rotty got a chance, his name escapes me, but he's wreckless

and craig Christionson, his only shot at Freestyle lasted all of two seconds, give him a chance with his maximum liestruction

• Upvote 1

Zimmer and Slifko need to be in. I don't care who else gets in so as long as THOSE two get in to the show. They deserve it and they would automatically be favorites in the event in my book..

Of course I'm going to pull for Creten. Hopefully he finally gets it done this year. The World Finals Racing title is equivalent to what the Daytona 500 is to Tony Stewart. Won everything there is to win except the big race!

I'm excited to see the course for Vegas. I wouldn't be shocked if we do see some pretty major changes.. Freestyle I expect Pauken, Creten, Bradshaw, and both Andersons to be the guys to beat. They do work better then anyone in the biz during Freestyle.

right, him

mabye i'm just overthinking him, but from what i've seen on televised events, he's crazy, snapping the rear wheels off at Huston and rolling the Rotty endover elsewhere.

not a fan of overdoing the mutt body, but I just saw him live, and his throttle control is really cool, makes it sound more alive,

wanna see Farrel there, and Frankish,