World Finals 12

crazyman444

Yeah Backdraft and Spiderman are pretty much a given but for 22 i'm gonna go with Marc Macdonald and Safe Auto Minimizer.

FAIL, not up to date on Monster Jam are you? Marc McDonald hasn't driven Safe Auto in 2 years, he drives El Toro and is already "qualifyed."

• Upvote 2

FAIL, not up to date on Monster Jam are you? Marc McDonald hasn't driven Safe Auto in 2 years, he drives El Toro and is already "qualifyed."

Sorry I was just looking at the power rankings the other day and wondered about him. I'll blame speed for those stupid re runs for not being that up to date. Yes I also want sylvester he gave me a tshirt after his run at MJ a couple weeks back.

MY personal opinion is Backdraft will get in this year and I hope that Ryan can get into the competition next year.

Me? I hope I can too. :lol: I know who you mean but I had to. B)

Jeremy's run in Syracuse, hell all YEAR are why he deserves to be in Vegas!

198078_1618406980219_1237724988_31402409_169987_n.jpg

looks like Blue Thunder is not coming this year :(

Yup, with Ford gone, FELD has swept it underneath the rug and it's probably official that it's gone now. Hopefully we'll see LeDuc in another ride next year cause he sure as hell can drive.

And, I'm gonna get a lot of hell for this, but I honestly thought Jeremy lost a bit of his mojo after Orlando HOWEVER after seeing his performance in Syracuse, he's definitely ready for the big stage.