World Finals 12

crazyman444

looks like Blue Thunder is not coming this year :(

or King Krunch :(

Don't get me wrong, I like David but he hasn't really done anything to prove he deserves to be there this year in my opinion. There are far more that deserve it.

I really hope Jeremy is in fact the last qualifier. He has so much support right now its crazy, and get this! He didn't have to go through Facebook to get that support!

• Upvote 2

I thought Jeremy was a good driver...

then i saw him live on Saturday, wow. The guy was on the ragged edge from start to finish, obviously the great save makes it that much better. But even with out the save he had the most throttle rythm then anyone else that night, move to move it was fun to watch. (not saying he is the best driver, but he does have the potential to be up there at the top). So realy i just gotta say it would be a real shame if he doesn't get the opportunity. Personaly (and I know there are tons of people who agree), I wanna see what he could do on the grandest stage of them all at Vages bc you know he'ed put on a show.

Lets just hope he dosent crash on his 4th hit again lol :D

That was due to a stupid track design, Tingler's second time in Monster Mutt Dalmatian at Vegas he was the first truck out and finished 3rd, I think he knows what to do.

• Upvote 1

Fortune impressed me at Syracuse, he had a legit shot at the racing win but screwed up in the semis. His freestyle was real solid(probably told him not to trash the truck) but i think he might be due for a good run in vegas. Jeremy needs to be in, he tore it up saturday, and hes the guy on everyones radar as a guy who could be great, and probably will be tbh.