new trucks

kysmash4

well im only 10 and im not really sopose to download stuff

Not only can you not download stuff you can't read either, seriously all you have to do is unzip the files to a folder copy those files, right click on the zip and click add to or just copy the files and drop them on the zip and when it asks to add you just say add. You people think this is hard I can only imagine you people trying to pod a truck in mtm2.

• Upvote 2

Not only can you not download stuff you can't read either, seriously all you have to do is unzip the files to a folder copy those files, right click on the zip and click add to or just copy the files and drop them on the zip and when it asks to add you just say add. You people think this is hard I can only imagine you people trying to pod a truck in mtm2.

k

but i cant winzip wont let me

Even winzip doesn't work for me (which I assume is due to some weird file permissions setting), so instead use this workaround...

Place the .zip file into the "vehicles" folder in your documents/Rigs of Rods directory.

Place the contents of the .zip file into the cache.

When you're done, drive one of the Sim-Monsters trucks first. This sets the sounds so they work in the addon trucks.