New cheating rule

Stephen Hopkins

Feel I need to ask this, "severely modifying their truck's physics to gain a competitive advantage", what is considered severe? Making the truck faster or just changing the rebound on the shocks? Casey I'll gladly send you ALL of my rockstar engerzier .truck files for you or anyone else to test, look at and or approve or disprove. Heck make the setup public information. I just want some ground on whats severe?

• Upvote 2

Wasn't surprisd you asked this one Stephen....figured you would have gotten it but guess not...any editing at all of the physics is considered cheating

+1 idk how many times ppl have been told that DO NOT MODIFY YOUR TRUCK FILES no matter if its a .0001 of a change its STILL considered cheating IMO

• Upvote 1

As it should be.. We are trying to keep everything as equal and fair as possible for the league. If you don't like the rules then go race some where else. Simple as that. Run what ya brung or don't at all. Don't hack up your truck because thats the only way you can win..

• Upvote 3

modify trucks all you want for just screwing around ingame, but when a real race comes up, lose it. This isn't a stab at you Stephen but this is a video game, your not racing for money and there is no contract to drive a real MT at the end of it all. so just play by the rules and try to have some fun

• Upvote 2

"severely modifying their truck's physics to gain a competitive advantage"

As stated it sounds like you could do mild edits posted like that, thats why i asked, and to make you all happy the pei version of energizer is a direct copy of bad news, which was intended to be my online race version. Been aware of the rules just wanted to clarify what casey said, I have no problem with running a stock setup at all.