About This File
- Blacksmith was introduced in 2001, and had a relatively decent season with Pablo Huffaker behind the wheel.
- He was invited to World Finals 2, but had a nasty crash in his race against Blue Thunder. He ran an unscored freestyle in Ragin' Steel that night.
- Blacksmith was revamped with a new logo and paint scheme in 2002. This was run until 2004.
- In 2004 Pablo repeatedly made World Finals appearances, and introduced the famous spark paint at World Finals 5. He nearly won the racing championship, but lost to Dennis Anderson in the Grave Digger in the Finals, ironically.
- Pablo repeatedly made more Finals appearances, but had to fill in for an injured Dennis Anderson in World Finals 7. Carl Van Horn drove Blacksmith here.
- In 2007 Blacksmith ran it's final season with Aaron Basl behind the wheel. At World Finals 8, the truck was finally put to rest, as Captain's Curse was unveiled, running the same chassis but different, and a more crowd favored body.
- In 2010 Pablo had ANOTHER nasty crash into the stands at World Finals 10, in his race against Maximum Destruction. The footage was censored on Speed but was leaked on YouTube shortly after.
- Captain's Curse still runs today, but did not make a World Finals 17 appearance, much to everyone's shock.
- A spin off of the truck, called Pirate's Curse, was introduced in 2016. It has a 3D pirate-skull head as a body, with the logo being Captain's Curse's logo, but with "Pirate's" in place of "Captain's."
THIS HAS BEEN TESTED IN BOTH 0.37 AND 0.4 AND IS STANDALONE. NO ERRORS HAVE BEEN FOUND. PLEASE COMMENT OR PM ME IF YOU FIND SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE TRUCK.
- Me - Paint edits, body finishing, prop placement, chassis overhaul, assembly, rims, driveshafts, stress
- Blaise - Sponsor plates, shocks, original driveshafts, flag, node/beam setup
- FernBurn - Shockshafts, hydros, 4-links?, a few other things I may have missed
- Edy - Logo thread from where I was able to make the mini
- SYP - Tolerance of all my complaining and overhyped moments <3
- Jon Cannon - Tutorial for removing backfaces
- John Dough - Tires
- SM - Props
- Anyone else I may have missed. Please PM me angrily if you are outraged at your outcast of the credits, and I will happily add you.
I will kms if I have to build this a FOURTH time.
(V3.5 has new tires, courtesy of Mr. Dough.)
If you would like a mini, please download this file and place it in your zip folder:
What's New in Version 1.0.0 See changelog
- Complete revamp from V2 1.1.0, so the name was changed to V3.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now