Body and chassis not visible

Doomed User

Question

14 answers to this question

lets start right from the beginning, the truck is spawning with neither like you are missing the meshes of the body and chassis. Is this is standalone zip? If so are you certain those meshes are in the zip? Are they named exactly like shown on the truck file?

14 hours ago, Outlawed said:

lets start right from the beginning, the truck is spawning with neither like you are missing the meshes of the body and chassis. Is this is standalone zip? If so are you certain those meshes are in the zip? Are they named exactly like shown on the truck file?

The zip is standalone, the mesh files were in the zip, and I triple checked to make sure they were named correctly. I'm going to try using a different truck file so for now the question should go dormant, but thank you for helping. I'll see if using a different truck file will work.

13 minutes ago, Outlawed said:

you removed the semi colon correct? put the zip on mediafire and PM me with it. I will take a look when I get some freetime tonight.

I did, but I believe the zip got deleted and I'm creating a new one. If the problem continues then I will send you the zip when it it assembled. Thanks!