Monster Truck Video Thread

Tom P.

• 2 weeks later...

thats the intro I got it from, you can clearly tell that they are different, the word "are" is clearly longer in the mj intro then in korn's song, if i wouldnt have been able to find a got intro, blind would have been my second option.

Found the song after listening to my youtube playlist.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This CAN'T be legal. Either way, that chick destroyed it!

Sure it is, the rules of the road don't apply to monster trucks (People like Steven Simms, Jeremy Slifko, and Eric Swanson) all drove before they were 18. Of course Monster Jam and FELD doesn't allow that (hence why you see Garrett LaDelle and Jeff Jones drive trucks like Detour and Obsessed)

Also, if you're wondering how a 15 year old got to drive Detour, it's because that's Kelvin Ramer's daughter Rosalee

• Upvote 1

For those of you who have not seen this, I suggest watching it. Yes, it is almost 1 hour long, so you do not have to watch the whole thing, but this is why you should. This includes racing, donut competition, wheelie competition, and the best freestyle competition Raceway Park has ever seen. The biggest air came from this show, the best wheelies came from this show, and the first and only 3 truck freestyle came from this show. Watch for yourself to get the true entertainment out of the video.