Monster Truck Video Thread

Tom P.

Tell what you think about it and if you got any suggestions for future videos, please tell me

Very nice video. Song is just awesome, and the clips you used in it are fantastic. Well done for your 2nd MJ music video.

Hey, so here is my first attempt to recreate an actual intro that monster jam has done, decided to start out with this years intro with ride insane and burning bridges. This is a preview to it and i will have the full intro up sometime this weekend. Tell me what you think about and if you got any suggestion for future vids, feel more then welcome to tell me. After I'm done with this intro, i plan on recreating the intro for this year's World Finals with last man standing. If anyone can tell me the song that was used while the trucks were doing their laps, i would really appreciate

Hey, so here is my first attempt to recreate an actual intro that monster jam has done, decided to start out with this years intro with ride insane and burning bridges. This is a preview to it and i will have the full intro up sometime this weekend. Tell me what you think about and if you got any suggestion for future vids, feel more then welcome to tell me. After I'm done with this intro, i plan on recreating the intro for this year's World Finals with last man standing. If anyone can tell me the song that was used while the trucks were doing their laps, i would really appreciate

*video*

Love the video man! One question, where did you get that "are you reaaadyyyyy" sound clip from? I've been looking everywhere for it to use in some videos of mines.

Love the video man! One question, where did you get that "are you reaaadyyyyy" sound clip from? I've been looking everywhere for it to use in some videos of mines.

i got from a actual intro that someone taped at a show, just look around for the most clear one. I believe the one i got from bliox or something like that, not sure.

It sounds like Jonathan Davis. They have used the song "Blind" before for monster jam. And that guy does alot more than commercials for monster jam... Just saying. You can even faintly here Korn playing softly in the background.

So you are telling me that the song used for this years intro was blind by korn? I know what I used for and was for sure not the song blind. And the video I used for this was recorded at a monster jam show from this year and the songs that were used were ride insane by sevendust and burning bridge by foo fighters. And that music Playing during it is ride insane, I don't know how to rip 2 different audios from each other

• Upvote 1