- Double File Restarts

- 3 Green White Checkers

- DSR Style Cautions

- 2 Caused Caution rule in effect

- Series News & Notes

- Robson wins first race of the year @ Dover

- Robson takes points lead by big margin

- 4 different winners through 4 races so far this season

- Eric Myers and Ryan McCauley both warned after Dover incident. Any further incidents in Talladega may result in suspension for both drivers.

Another epic race for the Sim Monsters Racing League.. Talladega featured another new SMR lead change record.. 54 total lead changes in a 70 lap race. A record that may possibly be the largest in NR2003 league history. A wild last lap sends Michael Desroches to victory lane for the first time in his career. He wins in a photo finish over Austin Grams.

All 9 cars were in the running on the last lap up until the #89 of Zach Steele ran through about 4 of them. Which may of ruined what may of been an even better finish to the line. However it was still an amazing race and may be one for the books! Robson will extend his points lead heading in to Montreal.

• Upvote 2

Another epic race for the Sim Monsters Racing League.. Talladega featured another new SMR lead change record.. 54 total lead changes in a 70 lap race. A record that may possibly be the largest in NR2003 league history. A wild last lap sends Michael Desroaches to victory lane for the first time in his career. He wins in a photo finish over Austin Grams.

All 9 cars were in the running on the last lap up until the #89 of Zach Steele ran through about 4 of them. Which may of ruined what may of been an even better finish to the line. However it was still an amazing race and may be one for the books! Robson will extend his points lead heading in to Montreal.

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind he ruined our best finish and CLOSEST finish of the season...damn shame too.

Congrats Roach you drove a good race and weren't the victim of someones stupidity, least I can relate to Jordan now...except I wasn't even close to the lead when it happened.

• Upvote 2

I felt fast, lead around 22 laps. First time in awhile I was comfortable at a super-speedway, I had alot of help from Josh tonight thank you, Great racing, thought I might have had a shot to win, but people got a run on both sides of me, I saw a hole in the low line and went for it and started drafting. Thought since it was a 2.66 mile track I could have had a chance to go for the win again, but got dumped by the 89. Great race all.

after racing nr2003 for over 2 years now. finally getting my first win feels pretty special. ran my best race of my nr2003 career tonight and defiantely impressed myself. really wish the finish was better since 89 killed everyone. but hopefully we have a better finish next week. great racing guys!

• Upvote 1