Show Your Projects Part 1

liquidfire215

How bout throwin a racesource under it? And it's not a big deal, but I think we should work on modeling a new intake for some trucks. The Flame Motorspots trucks don't run the bird catchers... Just a big a$$ air filter.

Also... I've sent some pics I took of a few trucks out already, but if anyone wants some good close ups of obsession, obsessed, instigator, reptoid, or airborne ranger... Let me know. Also have pics of the chassis, engines, and exhaust for airborne ranger el matador and reptoid.

I have a modified intake on Bigfoot MLB and my Bearfoot that looks more correct but there are still alot of small things that need to be done to make all the current trucks proper

True, but right now I think we need to focus on getting the right bodies on the right trucks on the right chassis. Also the right body. Only two bodies I see us ripping from MJ.POD is the gunslinger and King Krunch body as we don't have a 04-05 silverado body or whatever year scotts truck is.

I love the look of the Black Bounty Hunter Jordan...looks pure evil! Hows Fiesta going? I was really excited when you posted it earlier. Being a huge Flame Motorsports fan (plus the fact their like not even 30 min. from my house), I would really like to see this one finished.