Show Your Projects Part 1

liquidfire215

Im sorry Crazy...but the sounds for the truck arent anywhere close. It sounds like a turbocharged I-4 thats backfiring. The only good sound pack right now is the original. The truck is nice however.

Im really liking the reverse Grinder skin Jordan. nice work

eh i tried, btw that is me feathering the throttle not the truck it self. And they came from a monster truck.

eh i tried, btw that is me feathering the throttle not the truck it self. And they came from a monster truck.

i love the new sounds crazy.... i made the last soundpack for rormj and urs is far better if u want some help with them let me know....and id love to have them

How bout throwin a racesource under it? And it's not a big deal, but I think we should work on modeling a new intake for some trucks. The Flame Motorspots trucks don't run the bird catchers... Just a big a$$ air filter.

Also... I've sent some pics I took of a few trucks out already, but if anyone wants some good close ups of obsession, obsessed, instigator, reptoid, or airborne ranger... Let me know. Also have pics of the chassis, engines, and exhaust for airborne ranger el matador and reptoid.