Show Your Projects: Chapter 6

mdemko

My version has NOTHING to do with the beer so I really don't see why you've ALWAYS brought it up when I've showed off the truck.

I know Penn. Is the keystone state.

no need to get angry bro. If you would read my post rather than just skim it, you would see that I know why it's the Keystone Krusher.

no need to get angry bro. If you would read my post rather than just skim it, you would see that I know why it's the Keystone Krusher.

If you read my post you'd know why I posted that how I did.

I really don't see why you've ALWAYS brought it up when I've showed off the truck.

Haulin' Heat transfered to the new pack, thanks to acdc fan for transfering it and coloring the 4links and rims. Not finished yet, but should be up for download sometime this week. I'm trying to figure out how to change the color of the top of the lights (gray now, can be seen from top view), any one know which box on the .png (if any) gives that its color?

post-70-0-03712800-1308668182_thumb.jpgpost-70-0-70717200-1308668133_thumb.jpgpost-70-0-56542500-1308668150_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Haulin' Heat transfered to the new pack, thanks to acdc fan for transfering it and coloring the 4links and rims. Not finished yet, but should be up for download sometime this week. I'm trying to figure out how to change the color of the top of the lights (gray now, can be seen from top view), any one know which box on the .png (if any) gives that its color?

post-70-0-03712800-1308668182_thumb.jpgpost-70-0-70717200-1308668133_thumb.jpgpost-70-0-56542500-1308668150_thumb.jpg

Changing any of the colors on Chassis_colors.png will result in your entire pack having color problems and will also end up getting your download rejected. Best bet is to remap it or make a new texture.

Changing any of the colors on Chassis_colors.png will result in your entire pack having color problems and will also end up getting your download rejected. Best bet is to remap it or make a new texture.

I made a new texture for the truck so it wont affect the truck pack.

heres my truck im finishing up for the custom series. thanks to steve harlow for putting up with my ignorance of photoshop and blender by walking me through it on my first truck. let me know what you think.

That is kickass. I love the flames! Keystone looks good as well Ryan.