Show Your Projects: Chapter 6

mdemko

For 1 It's a Small arena Track!.

for one arena's by regulation have to have a certain amount of space for shutdown and obstacles, and two I don't know if it's just me, but you've been knockn peoples work or givin attitude for no reason.

• Upvote 4

I agree tom, I've talked to many drivers who've agreed with me Arco Arena (now Power Balance Pavilion) is one of the if not the smallest Arena's they go to.. but you can see they spaced out, and have some nice stacks there as well.

a4d15b39-f46e-4f61-9d32-01189ad66f9f.jpg

Copyright 2011 Eric Campodonico Photography/Feld Motorsports

*edit* Crazy Jason, don't stop posting, but if you posted without coming off with an attitude, it would be better, just sayin..appreciate you helping out people though.

• Upvote 1

You'r lucky thought you know how to make track;s in Blender, We use sketch up :/

Dude lose the attitude, I'm sick of it. Plus you've been here for 4 days and posted constantly just to get your post count up. It's not a race.

• Upvote 5

Thank's to DCW for the grill and skin not done with it so not showing side's yet :D

I hope you plan on Renaming half of the files that go with that truck. I would hate for it to overwrite mine.

No...I can tell you reskined my truck. I would appreciate it if you asked next time to use it before you went and painted over it. I can tell its Bailout because Im the only person here with an 07 chevy, red racesource's/steering rams and GD20 zoomies.