Show Your Projects Chapter 60

Roach

1 hour ago, rockgod88 said:

MaxD CRD pack?

The spiked body has the slanted front end, which is perfect. The old one doesn't. If you could possibly fix it, you'd be golden! Also, just a suggestion but if you did all the other spiked bodies and made one big pack of CRD updated Max-D trucks, I think that would really be cool!

7 hours ago, Chris B said:

I don't think I'm ever gonna be content with how it looks. Added skyline and stuff to spruce things up, will be pushed back in game (right now it's just that close because the depth on Blender is gay). Any suggestions of cool details to add? I'm open. Probably gonna mess around with things for another week and then export.

FxjVoXE.png 

JADxFwg.jpg

0Um9K6J.jpg

mf4iGhp.jpg

Dude just believe in yourself. Have confidence. Don't listen to what others say. 

To add anything umm qualifying or did u do that already?

14 hours ago, Chris B said:

I don't think I'm ever gonna be content with how it looks. Added skyline and stuff to spruce things up, will be pushed back in game (right now it's just that close because the depth on Blender is gay). Any suggestions of cool details to add? I'm open. Probably gonna mess around with things for another week and then export.

if you add little track official guys, i will literally cry blood. lol, you asked for any suggestions and that about the only thing i see missing.

Looks incredibly amazing man. Thanks for taking your time on it.

1 hour ago, fernBurn said:

if you add little track official guys, i will literally cry blood. lol, you asked for any suggestions and that about the only thing i see missing.

Looks incredibly amazing man. Thanks for taking your time on it.

dont forget all the flags that were around the top of the stadium each day 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1