JRobson

Thursday, June 9th

KN.png

Information:

- AIM Chat & Drivers Meeting: 8:30 PM EST

- Practice: 8:50 PM EST

- Race: 9:10 PM EST

- Track File: http://www.mediafire.com/?pb0qwq3jwhb3cln

- Setup: Setup is the same one from lowes slightly modified (set is included in track link)

K&N Air Filters 200 @ Michigan Race Information:

- 100 Lap event

- Double File restarts

- No damage

- 3 Green White Checkers

- DSR Style Cautions

- 3 C rule in effect

Series News & Notes

- Eric Myers wins first career SMR race @ Daytona

- Robson's DNF @ Daytona decreases points lead

- Graves up to 2nd in points with runner up finish last week

- Top 4 Separated by 14 points

This should be a good race guys, hope to see everyone come out tonight for some fun.

Welp was a pretty fun race, sorry a ruined your final lap run ryan just got a huge push, and eric sorry I turned you about halfway, roach was on my tv pannel pushing and I didnt expect you to come up high, and and sorry for getting 4? speeding penalties jordo lol

Huge push my @$$, I gave you plenty of room but you're too dumb to lift out of it so you basically wrecked me but failed. Not a bad finish, lost all momentum when the 44 decided to block for 5th place going into turn 3 before the white flag. Congrats but you only got that cause we either wrecked or someone decided to be a superhero and block someone with a huge run.

• Upvote 1

Welp was a pretty fun race, sorry a ruined your final lap run ryan just got a huge push, and eric sorry I turned you about halfway, roach was on my tv pannel pushing and I didnt expect you to come up high, and and sorry for getting 4? speeding penalties jordo lol

YOURE ******* KIDDING RIGHT????? I PUSHED YOU??? you ran like a god forsaken idiot the entire race. woulda been better if you just parked. and to get pissed at jordo for your own mistake is completly out of line. bottom line youre an idiot. and if you race again youre going in the wall.

• Upvote 3