Race #1 -6/19/11 - Minneapolis, MN - Metrodome

Casey Graves

Well I got to Freestyle at least. Was looking forward to race but I had no idea the time changed or whatever happened there. I saw the thread say 10:30 EST and came back around 10:15 and it said 9:30 EST so I was screwed lol. It all seemed to come together rather messy but I'm not worried about it. I'm just here to have fun these days. Don't care about points. Though I had a good freestyle going, and one really cool save then I totally forgot about bonus time and tried to do a donut and derped. Cost me the win I think. But fun none the less.. Sucks some people had to miss the show...

• Upvote 1

Fun event I had..... I was shocked I even made the field lol. Me and PC had a close race and I lost by a tire ah well lol..... wow close racing all night and congrats to Oggy! In freestyle I sucked bad...... I was nervous and that screwed me up bit time :P . Congrats to Iron Man for the freestyle win.

Wish I hadn't missed this event..racing got moved up an hour and I didn't get in in-time for qualifying. I'm sure I would've beat everybody...;)

When will the video be up? I'm excited to see the show you guys put on! :D

Yeah, you sure would have beaten everyone that ran slower then a 30.00 right?

• Upvote 1