Race #1 -6/19/11 - Minneapolis, MN - Metrodome

Casey Graves

No offense but there are more then just 2 people on the staff that are more the capable of running events, I signed up to race on the assigned days not see how many times it can be pushed back. Yeah some people can't make it but you're going to have that with every race and if you push the race back whenever that's going to happen then there won't be a season 2. Sure I'll piss someone off with that being said. <_<

Far as it being pushed back to whenever... does that mean 1hr 1 day 1 week or 1 month? Lack of information FTW!

• Upvote 7

No offense but there are more then just 2 people on the staff that are more the capable of running events.....

.....Far as it being pushed back to whenever... does that mean 1hr 1 day 1 week or 1 month? Lack of information FTW!

Could you set it up??

Would a weeknight event work? I can't run this event if it gets pushed back a whole week.

No offense but there are more then just 2 people on the staff that are more the capable of running events, I signed up to race on the assigned days not see how many times it can be pushed back. Yeah some people can't make it but you're going to have that with every race and if you push the race back whenever that's going to happen then there won't be a season 2. Sure I'll piss someone off with that being said. <_<

Far as it being pushed back to whenever... does that mean 1hr 1 day 1 week or 1 month? Lack of information FTW!

smh if the main owner of the league cant make it, and its the season opener, why would he pass over the duties for that show to someone else? If he has something last minute to take care of then we should understand that and be patient. If we have to wait another week or so, then so be it. It will be worth the wait.

• Upvote 4

smh if the main owner of the league cant make it, and its the season opener, why would he pass over the duties for that show to someone else? If he has something last minute to take care of then we should understand that and be patient. If we have to wait another week or so, then so be it. It will be worth the wait.

Que the downvotes for your post.

• Upvote 3

I can completely understand having something come up at the last minute and not being able to run, but this date was set months in advance. Other people have planned their schedules around this date, and if another person could run the event, why should the entire season be bumped back a week for two people? I'm not just talking about myself, but I'm sure their convenience could be other's inconvenience..

I don't mean to make any enemies...but I say the show must go on! :o

• Upvote 1

Im gonna have to push the event back both myself and josh are gonna be unavailable to run the event, sorry for the short notice

Doesn't say anything about something coming up suddenly forcing both of them to not make it.

Dates been set for quite some time Mike... If the main owner of the league can't make the debut for whatever reason you should ALWAYS have a backup plan ready to go just to be safe.

• Upvote 3

im with ryan here, we've ALL known this show was coming on THIS PARTICULAR DAY, (well the mods have) and as much as it sucks that casey and josh can't be here, why should that delay the ENTIRE SEASON. Lots of people on this site have ran events before and if casey and josh cant make it, get one of them to run it as a backup plan. This may anger some people, but face it, two mods, no matter how high up they are or how much respect we have for them(i definately do respect them) they arent why we came to run this league. Also, any info on when we are putting it off to?

rant concluded

hope i don't get banned for this :P

• Upvote 1