Show Your Projects Chapter 7

Casey Graves

Alright so I got Custom Oakland ingame. and surprisingly I DID NOT have any reduction in FPS. However, there is some glitches that me and Lmroseland are trying to workout.

And no this is not what the final textures will look like.

post-1466-0-92364900-1311202554_thumb.jp

Edited by RockCrwlr

RHCP. Not to sound like a hard @$$, but the course is flipped 180 degrees. The jammer should be facing the grand stands. Also, the course is a bit too small. The yellow stack should be moved down a bit since it heads right into the jammer. Be sure to move the jammer closer to the red stack too. One more thing. The yellow/red cars should be at an angle so if you hit them and kept going forward, you would go diagonally down the middle of the course. If you're planning an exact rep, you should make those changes.

RHCP. Not to sound like a hard @$, but the course is flipped 180 degrees. The jammer should be facing the grand stands. Also, the course is a bit too small. The yellow stack should be moved down a bit since it heads right into the jammer. Be sure to move the jammer closer to the red stack too. One more thing. The yellow/red cars should be at an angle so if you hit them and kept going forward, you would go diagonally down the middle of the course. If you're planning an exact rep, you should make those changes.

Thanks Jack for the tips we will be sure to fix those problems. cool.gif