Show Your Projects Chapter 7

Casey Graves

How many of the Oakland shows you gone to? I hope they do Anaheim style racing next year, but diffrent style of ramps for freestyle...

I wasn't a fan of Anaheim style. The freestyle isn't as good that way. Last year's was the best they ever had. I've been since 2008, but I went to an Oracle arena show in 2002

I wasn't a fan of Anaheim style. The freestyle isn't as good that way. Last year's was the best they ever had. I've been since 2008, but I went to an Oracle arena show in 2002

Yes because only thing anyone cares about is freestyle where someone can go out there mash the throttle and score high, Anahiem style racing shows who has the talent and whos out there Holden on. I don't know what Anahiem style you watched where freestyle wasnt great, but I suggest you look at Oakland from this year because every freestyle was damn good, cross threads, huge air..etc.

• Upvote 2

Yes because only thing anyone cares about is freestyle where someone can go out there mash the throttle and score high, Anahiem style racing shows who has the talent and whos out there Holden on. I don't know what Anahiem style you watched where freestyle wasnt great, but I suggest you look at Oakland from this year because every freestyle was damn good, cross threads, huge air..etc.

Well I mainly thought the judges werent that good. That's probably why I didn't like it. I care about racing as well so let's not jump the gun and call it quits on this since there's no need for arguing.

Marks newest project.. Anyone recognize this track? Halloween Havoc PPRL World Finals. Mark got permission from Dave to remake this track. All in the picture is made by Mark(except trucks). This is just the start, I am working on the Stadium.

screenshot_14-2.jpg

• Upvote 7

Marks newest project.. Anyone recognize this track? Halloween Havoc PPRL World Finals. Mark got permission from Dave to remake this track. All in the picture is made by Mark(except trucks). This is just the start, I am working on the Stadium.

http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae176/rhcpfan652/screenshot_14-2.jpg

that looks awzmeee ! :)

Edited by RKM