(10/9/20) Freestyle Battle Test Event @ SMFM El Paso

Brad Kerlin

So this is a idea I've had on the back burner for a minute. So a while ago i tried to start a league called Freestyle Battle Series. It didn't work cause the format was bad. Well after almost 2 years I've finally figured out something that might actually work. So this is what I'm thinking. We have 7 one on one matches. Each match is 3 rounds. In each round the competitors will have a 2 minute freestyle. Whoever accumulates the most points after all 3 rounds wins. Judging is based off NAMT judging with the exception being time is only worth 10 points. Hopefully that makes sense. So my goal with this is to provide something different to the sm event scene and to give the drivers as much flexibility in terms of time as possible. What I mean by that is you only gotta be here for your match. So if your match was scheduled for 7:40, you only gotta be here from 7:40 to however long the match lasts which will be around 20 minutes. (I'll be streaming the event in discord so if you wanna watch and hang thats all good) The times are listed below. I will dm you at least a day in advance when you are scheduled for. If you interested in this and want to see it work then please sign up because the more people that sign up the better the chance is that this is gonna work. Sign ups cap at 14. Everyone after that is a fill in. (If 10 people haven't signed up by Thursday I'll push the event back to Monday) I think I've explained as much as I can. If you have any questions dm me on discord at BradKerlin#3029. I'll see y'all on the track! (Also Im going to need 3 judges so if you interested in being a judge dm me.) 

(Times are EST) 

Scheduled Card 

Match 1 (7:00 PM) - Brian Parker v. Cooper Phillips

Match 2 (7:20 PM) - Kai v. Xavier Carter

Match 3 (7:40 PM) - Brad Kerlin v. TBA

Match 4 (8:00 PM) - Ewan Ford v. Jackson Meszaros

Track Link: 

Name: 
Truck: 
Truck Link: 
Discord: 

(Replicas, Repli-Customs, and Customs are allowed for this event)

List of Sign Ups:
1. Ewan Ford - Soldier Fortune
2. Kai - Orion
4. Brian Parker - Knucklehead
5. Jackson Meszaros - Nero
6. Cooper Phillips - Overkill Evolution
7. Xavier Carter - Son-uva Digger
8. Brad Kerlin - Northern Nightmare

Fill-Ins: 

• Upvote 1

• Brad Kerlin changed the title to (10/9/20) Freestyle Battle Test Event @ SMFM El Paso